1) Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of most ionic compouns?
A) They are composed of metallic and nonmetallic elements.
B) They are solids.
C) When melted, they conduct an electric current.
D) They have low melting points.
3) Which of the following elements can form diatomic molecules held together by triple covalent bonds?
5) Exerimental evidence suggests that the H-C-H bond angles in ethene, C2H4, are____.
8) How many electrons are shared in a double covalent bond?
6) How many electrons are shared in a single covalent bond?
10) An ionic bond is a bond between ____.
A) valence electrons and cations
B) the ions of two different metals
C) a cation and an anion
D) the ions of two different nonmetals
Use these figures
max daily temp = 18.8
min daily temp = 5.8
standard deviation = 6.5
mean = 12.3
Find the probability that te temperature will be greater than 17.8
Determine the inter-quartile range of temperatures
There are too many cockroach in my house. They are make me crazy. There was no use in any effort to remove them.
If you know, show me the efficient way or tell me good chemicals to kill them. And, how many days until the eggs of the cockroach to hatch since their mom separate the eggs from herself. I must know this because the the young cockroach should be killed for good control of them.