14 years ago
Well i had lost about 55 lbs in 2.5 months on extreme diet n hell lotta workout but that had side effects. I would suggest u go on fruits n salads, loads of them, alon gwith vitamin supplements, skimmed milk, lemonade, treadmill, ab crunches, weight training, n lots of water, good luck for the wedding!
14 years ago
Well, you have to exercise every single day. And to lose 50 pounds in 5 months you need to exercise really hard, AND you have to eat extremely well.
(1) no fast food - ever. You are done. No pizza. No burgers. No fries. Nothing that is on a bun or served through a window.
(2) No alcohol of any kind. Zero.
(3) No beverages that contain calories. You are a water drinker from now on.
(4) Bite the bullet and hire a personal trainer at a gym and see that trainer twice per week. Tell that trainer your goal, and have that trainer help you reach the goal. Do not miss any appointments with the trainer ever.
(5) Buy a heart monitor watch and wear it when you work out to keep track of calorie burns.
(6) Exercise every single day. You're going to likely have to do at least 30-45 minutes of hard cardio on a treadmill or something to lose that weight. You should also strength train. Instead of a social life of sitting around watching t.v. or movies, you need to pick up an athletic hobby. Buy a bike and trail ride on the weekends. Train for a marathon. Take up ladies soccer or basketball.
(7) Eat right. You know what your supposed to eat. No sugar. Eat lots of vegetables for lunch and dinner. Skinless chicken breasts, baked fish filets with no bread, and lots of egg whites, some oatmeal, and all that sort of whole, organic good foof.
You can lose 50 lbs in 5 months, but you really have to be committed to it, and that can only come from within. You will have to say no to a lot of things. No popcorn at the movies. No sodas. No dining out, unless you can stick to the broiled salmon and side of broccoli kind of stuff.
14 years ago
Five months is a plenty of a time! 30 mins of cycling everyday! If you find it hard to stay committed, do it for 10 mins, three times a day. Dont worry about your diet. Once you know that you are taking great pains for 30 mins everyday, you wouldn't want to eat anything that nullifies the whole effect. If you do eat something that you are not required to, spend extra 10 mins on the cycle. Drink plenty of water. Its helpful for proper digestion and thorough cleansing. Its important that you lose first couple of inches as comfortably and as early as possible. Sweet is the taste of success! If body has enough time to adjust with the changes, change soon becomes your need. Be REGULAR for atleast first 20/25 days(manage it somehow). This much time is sufficient for you to stay committed for rest of the days. Concentrate more on getting rid of bulges. If you want to look good and fit into 36-24-36 shape, you can ignore your weight for a while.
Increase time duration from 10 to 12 to 15 mins and so on (to 30 mins)every 8th day of regular exercise. You can make it! All the best.