14 years ago
Triple Nipple

What software will allow me to split a page in two?

I want to type two seperate articles on one standard size page. What software will let me split the page into two and type in two seperate things?
Top 1 Answers
14 years ago
Favorite Answer
Microsoft Word will do it if you have it.. also OpenOffice (www.openoffice.org) can do it, look at the help guide for how to use Columns and just split your page in to two columns.. then you'll have a section on the left and a section on the right.