14 years ago

I 've been having cloudy vision in my right eye? What should I ask the Dr.?

Actually it's almost like my vision is in a collidascope but in black and white. I have a history of stroke so I immediately went to the hospital and they found nothing on the cat scan, they performed blood work and nothing showed up irregular. So they sent me home and told me to see my eye Dr. so I went to him and he could not tell me anything either. So now he is sending me to a specialist in Pitts. Pa. And I know their should be things for me to ask but I have no idea what I should be asking. Does anyone have any ideas.
Top 2 Answers
14 years ago
Favorite Answer
Go to an ophthalmologist. This is the eye doctor you need. They can photograph the eye, inside and out and analyze the results.
6 years ago
you may develop your eye creative and prescient. Dr Thomas invented a thank you to rework or restoration your creative and prescient for continuously in fifty six days. there is no magic pills, no severe surgeries, no drugs, no costly touch lens or glasses. you may come across the little-generally occurring secrets and methods that celebrities, pilots, protection rigidity workers, photographers, vogue designers and infinite others use to get proper creative and prescient with out glasses completely at Visionwithoutlenses.