13 years ago
Britney P

My dog got anti-freeze on her paw, is she going to be alright?

She ran into my garage, and got anti-freeze on her paws, she started licking them, but then i cleaned them...Is she ok?
Top 6 Answers
13 years ago
cnw002
Favorite Answer
I'd go to a vet just in case, if she was licking she prolly got some into her system and with anti-freeze its better to be safe than sorry. Good luck I hope she's ok
0
13 years ago
Cardman
As long as the dog dosn't drink the anti-freeze it should be ok, be on the lookout for foaming of the mouth, fatique, and vomiting. If those symtoms come about I would suggest taking the dog to a vet. Good luck.
0
13 years ago
Hah
If she licked her paws take her to the vet! If not give her a bath and make sure to scrub her paws. Keep a close eye out for anything ususual: like not eating or drinking properly "weird" poo or pee vomiting
0
13 years ago
•Poppy•
If she licked her paws, I'd take her to the vet. Antifreeze is poison to dogs. And people, too. If all vets are closed, watch her VERY closely. ANY sign of something going wrong, and head to the emergency vet. Get her in tomorrow, for sure.
0
13 years ago
ms P
Better ask a vet, which I would take her to right away. Had you made her vomit and/or washed out her mouth might have helped. Anti freeze is poisonous to animals so don't fool around waiting to see how she gets. Get immediate attention for her. Best to you and your furry companion!
0
13 years ago
booyah38
I would call a vet ASAP. Anti-freeze is deadly to dogs. I would ask a vet about the amount.
0